Our first priority is you and your family's physical and mental health. Because of this, Hope & Healing is committed to maintaining treatment during the spread of COVID-19. We realize that this is a difficult time for many families and want to offer our support as best we can. In order to ensure that we can safely offer services during this time of uncertainty, we are implementing the following:
- Scheduled groups have been postponed in order to maintain appropriate social distancing guidelines in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
- We have removed the toys from the lobby and reduced the number of toys available in the offices in order to limit surfaces that need to be disinfected.
- Clinicians will sanitize surfaces and toys used after each session.
- We will sanitize door handles, light switches, and other commonly touched surfaces frequently.
- Clinicians will wash their hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds before and after sessions.
- Clinicians are offering Telehealth sessions so you can attend therapy from home via a HIPAA-compliant medium.
What We Need You To Do:
- Please stay home or choose to do a Telehealth session if you or anyone in your family is feeling sick.
- If you have traveled recently, particularly to areas that have been affected by coronavirus, please stay home and do a Telehealth session.
- We will ask clients who come into the office to wash their hands before and after sessions.
- Please let us know if you are unable to attend in person so we can complete the appropriate consent forms for Telehealth treatment.
- Please note that phone sessions are unable to be billed. Insurance requires face-to-face meetings whether in-person or electronically.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone healthy!
Telehealth sessions will allow us to maintain treatment during this time of social distancing and illness. These are audio-video sessions that you can attend from your home using either a phone, tablet, or laptop.
We ask that you verify with your insurance company that they will cover Telehealth sessions. However, we have been informed that Medicaid and Select Health will cover them.
If you opt for a Telehealth session, you will receive an e-mail from the Client Portal asking you to complete a consent form. This must be completed before the Telehealth session. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam. If you still do not receive it, please contact Kim by calling 385-215-9084 or e-mailing her at email@example.com.
Once you have scheduled a Telehealth session with your clinician, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to access the session at the scheduled time. You can access it from your device with audio-video capabilities. If you choose to use your cell phone for the appointment, you may need to download the free app "Telehealth by Simple Practice". If you have difficulty accessing the session, your clinician can resend the link and assist you.
BUT I HAVE YOUNG KIDS!!
Yes, we understand that it may be difficult for younger children to engage in Telehealth treatment. Our clinicians have been training the past couple of weeks in adapting therapy with children to an online platform. We ask that you be flexible and try it. If it does not work for your child, it might be a good time for a parent session to check in and do treatment planning. We are also flexible in shortening the length of sessions to adapt to our clients' needs.
We believe in the preciousness of a chilD AND THE HEALING POWER OF FAMILY CONNECTIONS